March 19, 2020
ATTENTION ALL SOUTH FRANKLIN TOWNSHIP RESIDENTS
Due to the extraordinary conditions surrounding the COVID-19 virus in this National State of Emergency and the advice of Federal and State Health officials, the Township is taking the following steps to protect the general public, as well as our employees. Be assured the Township will try to continue to provide all services as normal with little or no interruptions as long as our staff remains healthy to do so, which is part of the reason for these steps to ensure that we can continue to keep your Township services functioning, so that we can continue to serve our residents, especially for emergency situations. The following policies are being implemented until further instructions by the Governor’s Office:
- Mail ALL payments or utilize the drop slot in front of the building. We can mail you a receipt at a later date.
- All Municipal Office and Garage buildings are CLOSED until further notice. Please utilize the website (www.southfranklintwp.org) to access applications, forms, meeting minutes, and other information and updates.
- We are available to answer questions via phone (724-225-4828 or 724-884-0118) or via email (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org). The Road Garage phone number is 724-225-4883. Please leave messages as not all calls will be answered right away.
- The Community Building will be closed and all rentals are to be postponed.
- ALL PARKS, PLAYGROUNDS, BALL FIELDS, AND PAVILIONS will remain closed.
- We will continue to monitor the situation closely and keep the public informed though our website and Facebook and Twitter pages.
Thank you for your cooperation understanding during this time and we apologize for any inconvenience that may occur. Please contact the Township Manager with any questions or concerns: Tyler Linck, Township Manager, 100 Municipal Road, Washington, PA 15301. 724-884-0118 or email@example.com
Call 911 only in a true emergency
Use this link for more information on COVID-19 –