March 17, 2020
ATTENTION ALL SOUTH FRANKLIN TOWNSHIP RESIDENTS
Due to the extraordinary conditions surrounding the COVID-19 virus in this National State of Emergency and the advice of Federal and State Health officials, the Township is taking the following steps to protect the general public, as well as our employees, by limiting public personal contact as much as possible. Be assured the Township will continue to provide all services as normal with little or no interruptions as long as our staff remains healthy to do so, which is part of the reason for these steps to ensure that we can continue to keep your Township services functioning, so that we can continue to serve our residents, especially for emergency situations. The following policies are being implemented until April 1, 2020:
- Residents are strongly encouraged to mail in any payments or utilize the drop slot in front of the building. We can mail you a receipt.
- Municipal buildings will operate during normal business hours until further notice, but with limited access. Residents are asked to limit walk-in visits to municipal offices to those that require an in-person meeting. Please utilize the website (www.southfranklintwp.org) to access applications, forms, meeting minutes, and other information and updates.
- We are always available to answer questions via phone (724-225-4828 or 724-884-0118) or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com).
- The Community Building will be closed and all rentals are to be postponed.
- All parks and pavilions will remain closed.
- We will continue to monitor the situation closely and keep the public informed though our website and Facebook and Twitter pages.
Thank you for your cooperation understanding during this time and we apologize for any inconvenience that may occur. Please contact the Township Manager with any questions or concerns: Tyler Linck, Township Manager, 100 Municipal Road, Washington, PA 15301. 724-884-0118 or firstname.lastname@example.org