October 9, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - October 17, 2020 @ 10:00 pm| $3
Starting the weekend of October 9-10 and finishing on October 16-17
South Franklin Township Park COVID-19 Safety Plan
With regard to the Haunted House held at the park building, the Park board has implemented the following safety plan to be used for the duration of the Haunted House in October.
- Masks are mandatory for patrons/visitors in accordance with CDC, state, and local authority guidelines. Temperatures will also be taken.
- Those working the Haunted House will wear masks when possible
- Those in attendance are responsible to be healthy prior to arrival; anyone who may be ill or fevered should stay at home
- Unlike previous years, the Park Board will not be selling food or drink during the Haunted House
- Markers will be in place to allow for 6’ of social distancing for people entering the Haunted House. Patron may also wait in their vehicles
- Individuals or groups lingering around the Haunted House will be chased away…either by chainsaw or the ghoul’s weapon of choice